GeorgeHurrell.com is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
When you visit the GeorgeHurrell.com website to browse information it contains, you do so anonymously unless you choose to provide us information about yourself. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site—reading pages, or viewing photographs for example—we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. Information gathered automatically is used for, among other things, site management, compiling reports of usage statistics, and, in the case of suspected unauthorized activity, for law enforcement and possible criminal prosecution.
The following are representative of the types of information automatically collected and stored about your visit:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our Web site;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our site;
- the date and time you visit our site;
- the pages you visit on our site;
- if you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site;
- and, if you linked to our Web site from a search Web site, the address of that Web site and the search term you used.
If you send us an e-mail using our Contact Us form:
Except as otherwise indicated, if you choose to submit a question or comment using our online form and provide us your name and e-mail or postal address, we will use that information only to respond to your question or comment.
- We will not share your name, e-mail, or postal address with any third party, other than as described below in our Security Notice.
- We will not create individual profiles with the information that you have provided.
- Under no circumstances will we give your name, e-mail, or postal address to any private organization, commercial or otherwise.
This system and related software and equipment are intended solely for the communication, transmission, processing, and storage of information. For site security purposes and to ensure that this Web site remains available to all users, GeorgeHurrell.com monitors network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this Web site expressly consents to such monitoring.
Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on this system, to defeat or circumvent security features, or to utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
If monitoring reveals evidence of possible criminal activity, such evidence may be provided to law enforcement personnel. In addition, if you send us information about a threat or comments that or might constitute a threat, or your comments contain information about criminal activities, we may provide that and associated information to law enforcement and/or other appropriate authorities.
For More Information
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please contact GeorgeHurrell.com , P.O. Box 5517, Santa Monica, California 90409-5517.